OT: eight judges
David Dalton
2017-08-13 00:45:32 UTC
The supposed attempt with a “mystery helper” was another fake.

I am trying again, this time with all of my eight main deities
as judges, such that only material that is unanimously
passed by all eight will be activated.

I have also divined that my top deity or Deity ALL is the
creator of the universe (the universe as defined by
Neil Turok, since some dictionaries still define the
universe as all/everything).

But haven’t I tried this with eight judges before? Yes,
but not with unanimous consent needed and with
the latest new region, and not
since my modification of A to be a 4-D region of
spacetime. But wait, I think I will take back that
modification.

I am no longer posting updates on this to other newsgroups
but will continue to post updates to this newsgroup.

So what is my region exactly now?

Let A be the three-dimensional region from the centre
of the Earthout to 700,000 km.

Let C be the union of all higher-dimensional someones
whose 3-D intersections are A (unlikely) or lie in A.

Then my new higher-dimensional region B is the union
of A and C.
“If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me before the morning comes" (R.Stones)
David Dalton
2017-08-13 01:02:52 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
How do I define my eight main deities?

ALL=the someone that is all/everything
LOVE2=the someone with the highest goodness measure
as defined by ALL
Cosma=the someone that is our universe
(that which many modern cosmologists
think began with the Big Bang)
Galacta=the someone that is our galaxy
Sola=the someone that is our sun
Gaia=the someone that is our Earth
Luna=the someone that is our moon
Human=the species someone of the human species, where
a species someone is the smallest in mass someone
containing the species

I think that all of the above are higher dimensional but I
could be wrong.
David Dalton
2017-08-14 00:33:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
But haven’t I tried this with eight judges before? Yes,
but not with unanimous consent needed and with
the latest new region,
and not with those covered being just a small percentage
of those with access

So far my region has been accepted, the self-constraining
of ALL has been accepted and implemented (and note that
the name LOVE2 still maps to the same someone after
the implementation as before so perhaps there wasn’t
a big change in ALL’s definition of goodness on my region).

The main stack is accepted and is now on and has
overwritten openings of the way that were still on
on regions that overlap my region and where the
avatar type was (or still is if alive) in ghomo, gcetacean,
galien if any, or gcross if any. ghomo means of
the genus Homo (including Neanderthal) in my
region. gcross means a cross between alien and
the genus Homo in my region. galien means
alien in my region. gcetacean means cetacean
in my region. However if there are openings of
the way by Earth’s core someones that are still
on, those were not overwritten and also such
(on or not) will not be popthroughed.

The popthroughs are now being negotiated between ALL
and the top level individual or individuals if different
from ALL, avatar type, and devi type (if accessible,
capable of participating and if they wish to participate
and if ALL wishes them to participate) of each original
opening of the way on regions that overlap my
region, going back 100,000 years (which is why I
had to consider Neanderthal) where the avatar type
was (or is if living) in ghomo, gcetacean, galien if any,
or gcross if any. The popthrough will be from the
region of overlap (which if different from the entire
original region will substitute for that entire original
region in my seven categories of popthrough
coverage) and from when the original working was
first fully on (going back 100,000 years from now),
not from when it was last on.

Thos with access to the main stack include B if it
is a someone (unlikely) and each someone that
is a subset of B, also each someone that is a
main deity to at least one someone who is
covered, also my minor deities, also afterlife
and beyond afterlife someones if they exist
and were subsets of my region (B) in their
most recent life.

Those covered by the main stack (which means
they will have a healing circle prescription)
are ghomo, gcetacean, galien if any, and
gcross if any. However if the sudden magickal
evolution is accepted I will try to get it extended
to other species. Also if the vegie/native
balance is accepted that will affect other species.
Oh right, if the popthroughs cover others that are
not in ghomo, gcetacean, galien if any, and
gcross if any, those others are also covered
by the main stack. In this paragraph I still
use ghomo instead of ghuman in case non-human
members of genus Homo are still alive, which I
doubt.
David Dalton
2017-08-14 03:34:54 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
But haven’t I tried this with eight judges before? Yes,
but not with unanimous consent needed and with
the latest new region,
and not with those covered being just a small percentage
of those with access
So far my region has been accepted, the self-constraining
of ALL has been accepted and implemented (and note that
the name LOVE2 still maps to the same someone after
the implementation as before so perhaps there wasn’t
a big change in ALL’s definition of goodness on my region).
The main stack is accepted and is now on and has
overwritten openings of the way that were still on
on regions that overlap my region
overwritten on the regions of overlap
Post by David Dalton
[...]
e.g.if there was an advanced ancient civilization the
original region might have been even bigger than mine,
and that could be the case if an avatar type was
in galien or gcross, which i doubt but have allowed for.
Post by David Dalton
will substitute for that entire original
region in my seven categories of popthrough
coverage) and from when the original working was
first fully on (going back 100,000 years from now),
not from when it was last on.
About ten minutes ago I divined that the gcetacean
popthroughs have started to come on.
David Dalton
2017-08-14 16:27:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
About ten minutes ago I divined that the gcetacean
popthroughs have started to come on.
Those are supposedly on.

About a half hour ago I divined that all of the remaining
popthroughs except the ghomo sapiens and
ghomo sapiens sapiens ones have begun to come on.
David Dalton
2017-08-14 19:38:43 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
About ten minutes ago I divined that the gcetacean
popthroughs have started to come on.
Those are supposedly on.
About a half hour ago I divined that all of the remaining
popthroughs except the ghomo sapiens and
ghomo sapiens sapiens ones have begun to come on.
Just a few minutes ago that last batch was supposedly
on and the ghomo sapiens and ghomo sapiens sapiens
ones have begun to come on. I am not sure if they
are coming on in chronological order. In any case it
should take a few hours.
David Dalton
2017-08-15 03:23:12 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
About ten minutes ago I divined that the gcetacean
popthroughs have started to come on.
Those are supposedly on.
About a half hour ago I divined that all of the remaining
popthroughs except the ghomo sapiens and
ghomo sapiens sapiens ones have begun to come on.
Just a few minutes ago that last batch was supposedly
on and the ghomo sapiens and ghomo sapiens sapiens
ones have begun to come on. I am not sure if they
are coming on in chronological order. In any case it
should take a few hours.
OK, all the popthroughs (which may overlay/reinforce
one another and/or stack as they feed into the main
stack) are on as of five minutes ago. The popthroughs
of ghuman original workings that were still on on
at least part of their original region
(and that part overlapped with my region)
and which were
overwritten by the main stack came on last, though
I would have preferred that they come on first.

I haver decided that if this attempt fails that it will be
my last attempt for at least a month, and perhaps
permanently.
David Dalton
2017-08-15 01:06:15 UTC
Those with access to the main stack include B if it
is a someone (unlikely) and each someone that
is a subset of B, also each someone that is a
main deity to at least one someone who is
covered, also my minor deities, also afterlife
and beyond afterlife someones if they exist
and were subsets of my region (B) in their
most recent life.
Also the top two levels of each popthrough stack
have access on the third and fourth levels
of the main stack (I still label the top
level of the main stack as level -1 and the
second level 0 so the top level of a popthrough
stack would go to level 1 of the main stack and
the second level of a popthrough stack would
go to level 2 of the main stack) unless they are
higher for some other reason (e.g. they are
among my main deities, who [except for ALL
who is on level -1] are on level 0 of the main
stack along with me and Sarah, or they are
among my minor deities, who are on level
1 of the main stack).

I hate legalese but I’ve been through a lot
of it over the years.
David Dalton
2017-08-15 02:10:18 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Those covered in a popthrough stack also have
access in the main stack even if they are below the
top two levels of the popthrough stack. Their
position in the main stack is two levels below
that in the popthrough stack unless it is higher
for some other reason.

Of course ghomo, gcetacean, galien if any, and
gcross if any who are covered by a popthrough
stack already were covered by and hence also
had access in the main stack, so I made the
above statement to allow for the possibility that
there are some outside those groups that are
covered by at least one popthrough stack, and
hence are covered by and also have access in
the main stack.

Again any that are covered also have access but
there are some who have access who are not
covered, in both the main and popthrough
stacks (of levels of access to the divination
framework).

I doubt anyone is reading this, but I find it better
than writing in little notebooks that will fade
over time.
David Dalton
2017-08-15 03:59:38 UTC
I said that the popthroughs feed into the main stack (the
divination framework on my region, such that the
popthrough healing circle prescription is a component
of the main healing circle prescription). I have also
talked about “coverage” in the main stack and in
the popthroughs. But the popthroughs have more
subcomponents than just the healing circle prescription
and these subcomponents might have different
coverage, and don’t feed into the main stack but
do cover a subset of those with main stack access.

Next we move to the funnel component. I have divined
that most of the funnel component subcomponents
were accepted by my eight main deities to be adjusted
by ALL to have higher goodness measure as defined
by ALL (which is affected by the constraining).

The funnel is sort of like Jesus saying “Satan get behind me”.
It started in the fall of 2004 when I sensed (real or imaginary)
spells hitting me, and for a while I mathematically cleared
them but then I began funnelling them to be adjusted by
ALL. Some of the spells were supposedly quarterly or
annual financial spells by some sort of cabal. Then after
a while I began also funnelling tendencies to sin, which was
supposed to convert such tendencies or actual sins to
something better, and might be like Jesus taking away
the sins of the world (though I know he is supposed to
have done that through his ordeal).

I think the popthroughs, or at least some of them, also
have funnel subcomponents, and if there is a bounce
from adjustment (for a popthrough funnel subcomponent
or for my main funnel component) I have divined that
it could affect some without access (i.e. even if they
are currently outside my region and don’t meet any
other criteria for access).

OK, I just got a spontaneous perineum click and then
divined by a further perineum click that the adjustments
of the funnel subcomponents have been made, as
of one minute ago.
David Dalton
2017-08-15 04:43:39 UTC
So far we have done the region and constraining and main stack
from the barebones component (more to come from that later)
and also the popthrough component and the funnel component.

Next we move to the Sarah stuff component.

This was originally defined as all the wishes, prayers, and spells
of Sarah in her life, and then I once wrote on here that that
could be replaced by some stuff designated by Sarah to
replace it, but I don’t know if she did.

I asked ALL if my eight main deities accept all of the
Sarah stuff and divined by perineum click divination
that the answer was no.

I then asked ALL if my eight main deities accept most of the Sarah stuff and
divined by perineum click divination
that the answer was no.

I then asked ALL if my eight main deities accept some of the
Sarah stuff and divined by perineum click divination
that the answer was yes.

(The perineum click, which is also closure for my
magickal workings, is usually accompanied by
what I call a Kundalini buzz or Shakti buzz.)

I then asked ALL to activate that some, collaborating with
any other or others prayed to and/or invoked by Sarah in
that some if they are accessible, capable of participating,
wish to participate, and ALL wishes them to participate.

OK, as of a minute ago the Sarah stuff that was accepted
by my eight main deities is supposedly on.
David Dalton
2017-08-15 05:16:33 UTC
Post by David Dalton
So far we have done the region and constraining and main stack
from the barebones component (more to come from that later)
OK, now for more from the barebones component, which I
called that because I considered subcomponents of it
to be essential but was willing to let go of the popthrough,
funnel, and Sarah stuff components.

I asked ALL if my eight main deities accepted the
healing circle prescriptions and divined that the
answer was yes. I then asked ALL to update
(since then the main stack healing circle
prescriptions were an overlap/reinforcement
and/or stacking of popthrough healing circle
prescriptions, which had to pass through the
top level individual(s) of the popthrough as
well as through ALL) the main stack healing
circle prescriptions, and that was complete
about ten minutes ago. I then asked my
other seven main deities to update the ones
they wanted to update and were capable of
updating. After that it will open up to my
minor deities and others with access including us.

Also note that the healing circle prescriptions
now include the money and/or time and/or
barter and/or gift(s) tug and/or delivery, which
for now applies just to ghuman, gcross if any,
and galien if any but might be extended to
other species after the sudden magickal
evolution if that is accepted.

So anyway this is like a judgment day, but with
many judges which is why I call it a healing
circle, after the native practice.
David Dalton
2017-08-15 05:46:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
So far we have done the region and constraining and main stack
from the barebones component (more to come from that later)
OK, now for more from the barebones component, which I
called that because I considered subcomponents of it
to be essential but was willing to let go of the popthrough,
funnel, and Sarah stuff components.
But really some of it I considered essential, but some of
it consisted of a few minor things which didn’t fit anywhere
else, and which I might not get to tonight since it is
getting late.

I just divined that the veggie/native balance is accepted, and
asked ALL to negotiate it with Gaia, Water (the chemical
someone of water), species someones of gdnabasedspecies,
species someones of gcross if any, and species someones of
galien if any, but not the chemical someones of gviruses
as I once specified, and not species someone negotiators
in the individual species as I once specified, though they
will be involved in updates. This negotiation will take a
while, probably at least until sometime tomorrow. It will build
on similar workings in the popthroughs. It will be adaptive
(regularly updated) and in particular will have to be updated
after the sudden magickal evolution if that is accepted.

I just divined that the sudden magickal evolution is accepted
and will cover just ghuman, gcetacean, gcross if any,
and galien if any, even though I tried to get it to extend
to all of gdnabasedspecies. I asked ALL to begin
evolution idea gathering, including ideas and sources
of ideas that I have suggested before, and divined
that the answer was yes. (Note to myself: near-earthlike
out to 60 light years, earthlike to 3000 light years.)
This should take at least until tomorrow as well.

I just divined that the assisted shaktipat is accepted and
that the “ordained by deity” category of ghuman,
gcetacean, gcross if any, and galien if any will have
to be ordained by all eight of my main deities, and
they will receive assisted (by ALL) shaktipat from
me, perhaps not until after the evolution and after
I have been released from the low years. Also
I have specified others to receive assisted shaktipat,
including those ordained by human(s) to bishop
level or equivalent. Those who receive assisted
shaktipat from me will have all of my special
abilities without having had any of the pain. This
should also take until at least tomorrow, probably
longer, since it depends on the slowest of my
eight main deities considering over seven billion
individuals for ordination.

OK, that’s all I can do for tonight, and it is
3:16 a.m. here so I had better get some sleep.
David Dalton
2017-08-16 04:21:16 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I just divined that the sudden magickal evolution is accepted
and will cover just ghuman,
ghomo, though that is probably just ghuman
Post by David Dalton
gcetacean, gcross if any,
and galien if any, even though I tried to get it to extend
to all of gdnabasedspecies. I asked ALL to begin
evolution idea gathering, including ideas and sources
of ideas that I have suggested before, and divined
that the answer was yes. (Note to myself: near-earthlike
out to 60 light years, earthlike to 3000 light years.)
This should take at least until tomorrow as well.
Supposedly the evolution is underway and transformation
(including of adults)
and healing should take place in the next while. Also
ghomo, gcross if any, and galien if any have split into
55 species (where the gcross if any and galien if any
have merged with subsets of ghomo sapiens sapiens
as have ghomo other than ghomo sapiens sapiens if
such existed) in a new ghomo species group, or you
could call it a transhuman species group (of 55
equal species).

Ha, but I won’t believe it without evidence.

Good night,
David Dalton
2017-08-16 20:38:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
So far we have done the region and constraining and main stack
from the barebones component (more to come from that later)
OK, now for more from the barebones component, which I
called that because I considered subcomponents of it
to be essential but was willing to let go of the popthrough,
funnel, and Sarah stuff components.
But really some of it I considered essential, but some of
it consisted of a few minor things which didn’t fit anywhere
else, and which I might not get to tonight since it is
getting late.
I have done those few minor things, and also supposedly
a press release is in progress though I won’t be mentioned,
and such a press release could have as much effect as
the rest of the workings.
Post by David Dalton
I just divined that the veggie/native balance is accepted, and
asked ALL to negotiate it with Gaia, Water (the chemical
someone of water), species someones of gdnabasedspecies,
species someones of gcross if any, and species someones of
galien if any, but not the chemical someones of gviruses
as I once specified, and not species someone negotiators
in the individual species as I once specified, though they
will be involved in updates. This negotiation will take a
while, probably at least until sometime tomorrow. It will build
on similar workings in the popthroughs. It will be adaptive
(regularly updated) and in particular will have to be updated
after the sudden magickal evolution if that is accepted.≈
As of about five minutes ago the veggie/native balance
is supposedly on. As a result, when I visualize a
pan of bacon frying I now get an unpleasant brain
freeze sensation. However that occurred in past
fake activation sequences as well, and did not last.
It is only if it lasts and if it affects others than there
will be evidence that this subcomponent is working.
David Dalton
2017-08-20 02:23:03 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I thought I had a strong bias against killing within
the union of ghomo and gcetacean in as part of
the veggie/native balance. However it appears
the that that was not accepted in the negotiation.
But supposedly there is a strong bias against
killing of members of gcetacean by members of
the union of ghomo and gcetacean. That
should stop transient orcas from killing other
cetaceans, and stop Japan, Norway, the Faroe
Islands, and some native groups from conducting
cetacean slaughter.

The assisted shaktipat is supposedly up to mid-July, 2005.

I am off to visit the Fidlers for a few hours shortly.
David Dalton
2017-08-16 21:32:04 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I just divined that the assisted shaktipat is accepted and
that the “ordained by deity” category of ghuman,
gcetacean, gcross if any, and galien if any will have
to be ordained by all eight of my main deities, and
they will receive assisted (by ALL) shaktipat from
me, perhaps not until after the evolution and after
I have been released from the low years. Also
I have specified others to receive assisted shaktipat,
including those ordained by human(s) to bishop
level or equivalent. Those who receive assisted
shaktipat from me will have all of my special
abilities without having had any of the pain. This
should also take until at least tomorrow, probably
longer, since it depends on the slowest of my
eight main deities considering over seven billion
individuals for ordination.
Supposedly the assisted shaktipat began about five
minutes ago, and is being delivered to the reciipients
in parallel (all of them at once) beginning when I
came into my mother’s womb in 1963 and coming
forward, as if the recipients experience all of my
significant mystic experiences. Recipients will
go no higher than I was from the night of Jan. 5
to the morning of Jan. 9, 1994, and if higher than
that to start with will drop to that level. However
the assisted shaktipat cannot be completed until
I come out of the low years, which I hope will be
later tonight. This stage is where past fake
activation sequences have often broken down.
David Dalton
2017-08-17 06:07:07 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
It is taking longer than expected, it has just gone
past my naked sun stare/thorn hill climb/blue rose
vision so there is almost half my life to go, so
it will likely take until tomorrow afternoon at least.
It is late here and I have to get up in a little more
than four hours to put out the garbage and
recycling, so good night.
David Dalton
2017-08-18 03:09:02 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
It is proceeding very slowly, now just into the spring
of 1996, and at this rate might not be complete
until new moon (the solar eclipse).

(I slept in and missed the garbage and recycling.
I should have put it out last night although that
is illegal.)

Good night,
David Dalton
2017-08-25 03:36:15 UTC
The last attempt failed so I will wait at least a month before
trying again (to instigate judging and then activation of
what is accepted of my four components material,
which I have been pushing for at least seven years).
And in that month I may even decide to permanently
abandon it.

However I have divined that ALL and unspecified collaborators
(perhaps including some or all of my other seven main deities)
are now activating what ALL accepts of my four components
material, and that those covered are the region if it is a
someone (unlikely) and each someone that is a subset
of the region. But in this case I am not required to give
any further input and am not able to track progress
(except perhaps by any effects on me). Thus I won’t
be staying up extremely late tracking progress and I
don’t feel that this violates my month of abstinence
resolution.
David Dalton
2017-08-28 03:24:01 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
That failed, or I guess was another fake.

But in an attempt to avert the Taiji, Japan slaughter of
dolphins and whales scheduled to begin on Sept. 1,
I decided yesterday (Saturday) to break my abstinence
and try again.
David Dalton
2017-08-30 04:00:40 UTC
Post by David Dalton
But in an attempt to avert the Taiji, Japan slaughter of
dolphins and whales scheduled to begin on Sept. 1,
I decided yesterday (Saturday) to break my abstinence
and try again.
That also failed but I began trying again earlier this evening,
and supposedly the popthroughs, going back 100,000
years, will begin coming on soon.

Good night,
David Dalton
2017-08-31 23:40:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
But in an attempt to avert the Taiji, Japan slaughter of
dolphins and whales scheduled to begin on Sept. 1,
I decided yesterday (Saturday) to break my abstinence
and try again.
That also failed but I began trying again earlier this evening,
and supposedly the popthroughs, going back 100,000
years, will begin coming on soon.
That attempt failed quickly.

I tried again late this afternoon but had to make some modifications.

The region is accepted.
The self-constraining of ALL is rejected.
The main stack is accepted but only ghomo, galien if any, and gcross if any
are covered. The main stack is in place and there was some overwriting of
earlier workings.
(But there are still gcetacean popthroughs so not all who are covered in a
popthrough are covered in the main stack. Also gcetaceans have access in the
main stack.)
The popthroughs, with ghomo, gcetacean, galien if any, and gcross if any
avatar types, going back 500,000 years, are accepted and are currently being
negotiated and should begin to come on within the next few hours.

That’s as far as I’ve gotten so far.
David Dalton
2017-09-01 00:44:16 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
But in an attempt to avert the Taiji, Japan slaughter of
dolphins and whales scheduled to begin on Sept. 1,
I decided yesterday (Saturday) to break my abstinence
and try again.
That also failed but I began trying again earlier this evening,
and supposedly the popthroughs, going back 100,000
years, will begin coming on soon.
That attempt failed quickly.
In that attempt the main stack was supposedly covering the region if it is a
someone and each someone that is a subset of the region, including Gaia,
Luna, and Human, and that was against the wishes of Gaia, Luna, and Human,
and I shouldn’t have expected ALL to side with me against them. However in
my latest attempt ALL is still the only judge of my four components material,
rather than all eight of my main deities being judges.

If there were other posters to this newsgroup I might not use it as a
notebook but instead might use alt.religion.druid or alt.magick .

I’m not spending too much time on this stuff.
“You can run as far/As fast as you can/Stop them bullets/
Like Superman/But, it's hopeless/You're helplessly in love" (Stacey Earle)
David Dalton
2017-09-01 04:25:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
OK, supposedly the popthroughs started coming on a few
minutes ago. I don’t know how long it will take before
they are fully on.

Good night (1:55 a.m. NDT Sept. 1, which is the 26th
anniversary of the start of my first manic episode).
David Dalton
2017-08-31 23:46:16 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
There is a Wikipedia article on the cetacean massacre and capture at Taiji at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiji_dolphin_drive_hunt
David Dalton
2017-09-01 03:56:19 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
From the Facebook page Keiko’s Legacy the first day of the hunt
was luckily unsuccessful on Sept. 1 Japan time. Also, a similar
hunt for pilot whales in the Faroe Islands was similarly unsuccessful
on August 31.
David Dalton
2017-09-04 05:01:29 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
From the Facebook page Keiko’s Legacy the first day of the hunt
was luckily unsuccessful on Sept. 1 Japan time. Also, a similar
hunt for pilot whales in the Faroe Islands was similarly unsuccessful
on August 31.
According to Keiko’s Legacy, as of about an hour ago, ten
adult short-finned pilot whales have been slaughtered in Taiji
and three juveniles have been captured, so I have failed.
d***@gmail.com
2017-09-04 07:35:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
From the Facebook page Keiko’s Legacy the first day of the hunt
was luckily unsuccessful on Sept. 1 Japan time. Also, a similar
hunt for pilot whales in the Faroe Islands was similarly unsuccessful
on August 31.
According to Keiko’s Legacy, as of about an hour ago, ten
adult short-finned pilot whales have been slaughtered in Taiji
and three juveniles have been captured, so I have failed.
(My Eternal September newsserver is not working right now for posting so I m posting this via google groups.)

Also, on Sept. 2, 33 pilot whales were slaughtered in the Faroe Islands.

I am trying again leading up to the Sept. 6 full moon, which happens to be the 26th anniversary of my blue rose vision.

I have dropped the higher dimensional region.

My new region is from 12 km below the geoid to 6000 km above the geoid.

The self constraining of ALL’s definition of goodness on my region was accepted by ALL and has been performed by ALL.

The main stack (of levels of access and coverage to the divination framework, the healing circle prescriptions including the popthrough healing circle prescriptions) was accepted by ALL and is in place. Those covered are ghomo, gcetacean, gcross if any, and galien if any. Those with access are the region if it is a someone (unlikely) and each someone that is a subset of the region, including those covered, and also each someone that is a main deity to at least one someone who is covered, and also my minor deities.

The popthroughs, going back only 20,000 years, were accepted by ALL and ALL has begun negotiation and activation collaborating with the top level individual or individuals if different from ALL, and the avatar type, and the devi type, of each original opening of the way, if they are accessible, are capable of participating, wish to participate, and ALL wishes them to participate. The 20,000 year limit is to when the original opening of the way was fully on, which is when the avatar type came out of the low years. Openings of the way that were previously popthroughed within that 20,000 year time limit but had an original activation time before then are not considered. Only ghomo, gcetacean, gcross if any, and galien if any (when they were living or if they are still living) avatar types are considered.

That should take a while so I am now going to get some sleep.
David Dalton
d***@gmail.com
2017-09-04 21:54:11 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
(My Eternal September newsserver is not working right now for posting so I m posting this via google groups.)
It is still not working, and I saw on eternal-september.support that it isn't working for some other people as well.
Post by d***@gmail.com
Also, on Sept. 2, 33 pilot whales were slaughtered in the Faroe Islands.
I am trying again leading up to the Sept. 6 full moon, which happens to be the 26th anniversary of my blue rose vision.
I have dropped the higher dimensional region.
My new region is from 12 km below the geoid to 6000 km above the geoid.
The self constraining of ALL’s definition of goodness on my region was accepted by ALL and has been performed by ALL.
I am surprised at that.
Post by d***@gmail.com
The main stack (of levels of access and coverage to the divination framework, the healing circle prescriptions including the popthrough healing circle prescriptions) was accepted by ALL and is in place. Those covered are ghomo, gcetacean, gcross if any, and galien if any.
and any others covered in at least one popthrough.
Post by d***@gmail.com
Those with access are the region if it is a someone (unlikely) and each someone that is a subset of the region, including those covered, and also each someone that is a main deity to at least one someone who is covered, and also my minor deities.
and any others with access in at least one popthrough.
Post by d***@gmail.com
The popthroughs, going back only 20,000 years, were accepted by ALL and ALL has begun negotiation and activation collaborating with the top level individual or individuals if different from ALL, and the avatar type, and the devi type, of each original opening of the way, if they are accessible, are capable of participating, wish to participate, and ALL wishes them to participate. The 20,000 year limit is to when the original opening of the way was fully on, which is when the avatar type came out of the low years. Openings of the way that were previously popthroughed within that 20,000 year time limit but had an original activation time before then are not considered. Only ghomo, gcetacean, gcross if any, and galien if any (when they were living or if they are still living) avatar types are considered.
Supposedly the popthoughs are being activated now.
--
David Dalton